Insurance & Payment Options
AT FRYE Functional Health Center our goal is to provide our patients with affordable, quality healthcare. We understand that different people have different financial situations, and we have set up our financial policy with that in mind.
Health Insurance: In-Network
Most insurance plans are accepted at our office. Listed below are some of the most common insurance companies for which we are an in-network provider. If your insurance company is not listed, you can call our office to find out if we are an in-network provider for your specific policy.
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Compass Rose (United Healthcare)
- Mutual of Omaha
- United Healthcare
Health Insurance: Out-of-Network
If your insurance company is not listed above, you may still have out-of-network benefits. If you do not know your benefit level, we will be happy to contact your insurance company to verify those benefits. If you then wish to have your charges billed based on the out-of-network benefits, we will take care of the billing for you.
No Insurance, No Chiropractic Benefits, or Poor Insurance Coverage
If you do not currently carry health insurance, do not have any benefits under your current insurance policy, or you simply do not wish to use your insurance due to a high deductible or copay, we offer several different payment plans dependent upon your specific financial needs. We make it our goal to provide you with quality care at a price you can afford.
- Time of Service/Multiple Service Discount: The Time of Service Discount is designed for those choosing not to use insurance (due to a high deductible, copay, or co-insurance) or those without insurance coverage. You will be expected to pay at the time the service is rendered. For comprehensive care in which you are receiving multiple services, certain discounts will also apply.
- Pediatric Discount: Any child under the age of 18 can participate in our Pediatric Time of Service Plan. This option allows the child to receive Chiropractic and/or Acupuncture care for $25 per visit after an initial $45 consultation and examination fee. The cost for Nutritional Consultations for those 13 and older is $45-$85 for the initial evaluation and $35-$75 for follow-ups, depending on the extent of the consultation and the testing done during the consultation. There is no cost for Nutritional Consultations for those 12 and under. You will be expected to pay at the time the service is rendered.
- College Plan Discount: Any person able to provide a letter of declaration of full-time student status with his/her College/University qualifies for the College Plan for that term. These patients will pay $25 per visit for Chiropractic and/or Acupuncture after an initial $45 consultation and examination fee. The cost for Nutritional Consultations is $45-$85 for the initial evaluation and $35-$75 for follow-ups, depending on the extent of the consultation and the testing done during the consulation. You will be expected to pay at the time the service is rendered.
- Nutritional Supplementation: Please note that any and all supplements purchased through our office will have to be paid for at the time of purchase as no insurance company will cover their expense. If you have a FSA or HSA card, those may be used to cover the cost of the supplements. Sometimes a letter of medical necessity is requested by those companies for supplement coverage. Our office will provide you with the appropriate letter upon request.
Call today for more information or to schedule a visit! 618-692-1800